Morini track day-Cadwell Park

Club matters
Tigcraft Dave

Morini track day-Cadwell Park

Post by Tigcraft Dave »

Hi
If anyone attended the track day and took any pictures of me on the blue and yellow Tigcraft Supermono N075 I would be really grateful if you could email them to me at : davidecob@daedesign.co.uk
Cheers and hope the weather is as good next year.
PS I am not a Morini club member so I would like to say a big thank you to all involved as I had a brilliant day. It was only my third track day and being the second time at Cadwell. Awesome place! :D
Emmohaswheelsagain

Re: Morini track day-Cadwell Park

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

Hi Dave,

Hopefully the photos have reached your inbox.
Thanks for the kind words we within the club always appreciate the support given by non members to the event.
We hope to see you next year.

Regards

Paul
Tigcraft Dave

Post by Tigcraft Dave »

Hi Paul,
Received photos thanks.
Sent you an email reply.
My kids are very impressed with their daddy!
Thanks again.
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

Cadwell 2011 information and entry forms now available on the website:

http://www.morini-riders-club.com/thecl ... kdays.html

I can't stress enough how great this event is, whether you are venturing on track or not. You only need to check back through past forum posts to see the range of participants we've had over the years. Whilst experience and machinery varies massively, everyone seems to be in agreement that this is an event not to be missed.
Emmohaswheelsagain

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

Places are still available particularly for Morini riders wanting to spend the day at Cadwell on 17th June.
Whilst I have written to over 180 members I have yet to receive one reply which is particularly disappointing given the
support the event enjoys from other clubs and their very active members. This is truly a special event and one which all
Morini riders should at least attend once, even if going on track is not your thing. It is a Friday this year so its a good excuse to come to LIncolnshire for a long weekend.
If you want to send me a pm please do I will be happy to provide details for accommodation should you prefer an option other than camping. You are all welcome even those who choose to stay on the fringes of the club. :D

Safe Riding

Paul