various 500 parts most free

Morini related only please
bigred

various 500 parts most free

Post by bigred »

Hi I have just finished getting a 1981 500 sport back on the road. I bought it off ebay as non runner. With it came some old parts in a box. These had obviously come of the bike at some point.

The stator block is damaged but the coil formers and possibly some of the coils are OK. Useful if you are looking to rewind coils etc. Free but will need to pay for postage.

The ignition parts. I think the red pick up works as I got a small pulse from it when kicking the bike over. The coils I dont think work and I never got a spark from them. I am led to believe you dont use a red pickup with gray coils. Free but will need to pay for postage.

Rubber pipes to air box? Thats gone on my machine so not needed. Free but will need to pay for postage..

Clutch centre hub. Obviously worn but with a bit of fine file work it might be ok. Free but will need to pay for postage..

Genuine horn I believe. It worked when taken off. Free but will need to pay for postage.

Electric start cover fits later version I believe. Offers?

Front Mudguard. In good condition but needs repainting £20 plus postage.

Please send private message if you are interested in anything and I will reply with postage cost and bank details for money transfer.
ignition.jpg
ignition.jpg (326.47 KiB) Viewed 3454 times
Attachments
front mudguard.jpg
front mudguard.jpg (299.21 KiB) Viewed 3454 times
500 parts.jpg
500 parts.jpg (317.46 KiB) Viewed 3454 times
Steve Brown

Re: various 500 parts most free

Post by Steve Brown »

Hi Bigred, I'd be interested in all those bits please. Can you let me know how much you need please? All incl mudguard and postage to Leicestershire (LE175**)
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
bigred

Post by bigred »

Hi I have had lots of interest in the parts. The coils, pickup, rubber carb connectors and engine cover have all been asked for. the rest is available.
please text or whatsapp me on 07792621912 and we can arrange payment method.
cheers
Paul Spaulding
bigred

Post by bigred »

Hi Steve brown I have not heard from you about the parts and have interest from others regarding the front mudguard so can you please text or whatsapp me to confirm interest and text me your full postcode for delivery cost otherwise I will sell to someone else next week. cheers paul
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

Paul, I'm sorry, I thought my message hadn't been sent and I had missed out! I will PM you now.
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
bigred

Post by bigred »

All parts now gone.