Corsaro 1200, 1700 miles, standard

Morini related only please
muchomojo

Corsaro 1200, 1700 miles, standard

Post by muchomojo »

I am gutted to report that my lovely new Corsaro is up for sale. I have to come up with some cash to pay off a debt sharpish and it sadly has to go. Its a black UK model, 1700 miles, standard. I bought it from Red Dog in Burgess Hill just 6 weeks ago. Any genuine offers are welcomed. The bike is available for viewing near Ashford in Kent.
Quasar

Post by Quasar »

Muchomojo,

Quasar (aka Dave from Scotland) here.

I had been doing so well trying to ignore your PM to my alter-ego, then you go and catch me here instead.

Yep - I'm interested. Can't deny it. You have my e-mail addy: drop me a line with roughly how much you're looking for. Funds are available and don't require sale of the Buell, so if you need a quick deal we can do that if prce and bike are right,

Quasar
muchomojo

Post by muchomojo »

The bike is in MCN at the moment - I've had it on ebay twice but the most it was bid-upto was £4900 ! That is just crazy and I cannot really work out why I've not had a better bid than that. Anyway, the bike is still for sale but I am not going to be giving it away. Been riding it a little and it is as fantastic as ever. More fool the doubters !
Quasar

Post by Quasar »

Muchomojo,

You have mail! (Actually sent before I saw this - delay due to system probs etc for the last couple of weeks!)

Quasar