Servicing in Essex?

The 3 1/2 forum
Andrew Essex

Servicing in Essex?

Post by Andrew Essex »

Hi, my 3 1/2 has lurked in my garage for too long since it refused to start and I want to revive it and enjoy the lanes of Essex again. Can anyone recommend an establishment within reach of Braintree with knowledge of the quirks and foibles that I can give the task to??

Thanks in advance for any input.
MarkB

Re: Servicing in Essex?

Post by MarkB »

Hi Andrew, I'm not sure how far you are from Stowmarket - Made in Italy Motorcycles may be able to help.

Are you a member of the club? If so, our membership secretary will be able to put you in touch with other local Morini owners, who I'm sure will be a wealth of knowledge.

Regards, Mark.
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
Andrew Essex

Post by Andrew Essex »

Thank you Mark, I'm a long lapsed member I shall have to rejoin
I'll have a chat with Made in Italy Motorcycles.

Regards,

Andrew
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Or see if there is a local one man band type M/C shop - preferably one who has a few Italian bikes tied in to his pension fund. If you find such a shop - and there are still a few out there - he'll be able to find his way around the bike quickly enough, especially if you have an old Harglo (or better still, Morini) Blue manual.

You can also phone NLM - helpful and a font of knowledge on all things Morini; and they do have a van that can carry bikes in (isn't modern technology wonderful?)

Good riding, and welcome back!

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
Andrew Essex

Post by Andrew Essex »

Cheers Chris, NLM have been my go to help in the past.

Regards,

Andrew