ACF50

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
unbelievable

ACF50

Post by unbelievable »

Hi all. My new Veloce will be turning up soon, so in preperation I've bought a can of ACF50 to apply before I even ride it. Is it ok to apply everywhere (apart from brake disks and tyres)?
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

Yeah I've been using it on my corsaro for 18 months. Nothing in particular I avoid other than tyres and brakes. I'd go easy with the electrical connector which goes into the airbox on the left hand side, I have my suspicians it's a weak point. You will also find a couple of fuses on the left behind the radiator. Crappy positioning and you'll probably find the fuse holders filling with water. A splodge of terminal grease to keep the worst out wouldn't do any harm. Other than that enjoy it. It's a wonderful machine
unbelievable

Post by unbelievable »

Thanks Tom, I'm going to give it a good going over then. Thanks for the tip with the fuses as well, I'll do that too. I can't believe how much I'm looking forward to it!!
franky

Post by franky »

Any news on when its due yet? :D
unbelievable

Post by unbelievable »

No... :cry:

I've just called them and they're going to chase on Monday. My R1's going on Wednesday so I'm going to be bikeless :shock: for the first time in a long while... unless I can get my old nc30 running this weekend... :wink:
vtxbrit

Post by vtxbrit »

I have used a product called "super marine inhibitor" made by rocol for many years it’s much better than WD or AC50 it truly makes all engine cases and areas subject to corrosion waterproof and brings anything powder coated back to looking new, but don’t get it near your discs. :roll: