I'm back!

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
Beveldrive

I'm back!

Post by Beveldrive »

G'day guys, I havn't been able to log in for some reason for about the last two months.
All's good now. I'm back.
Beveldrive

Re: I'm back!

Post by Beveldrive »

I'm back again...again.
I've been having the same problems logging in as before, my password wasn't being recognised and then, when I asked for a new password it told me that I needed to use an email address associated with this forum, WTF?
I only have one email. :roll: Anyhow, it worked this time and hopefully next time I log on I'll have no probs.

Since I was here last some things have changed and some haven't, how good is it that our motherless orphans have been adopted now? I only found out about a month after the news was officially released that "Eagle Bike" had purchased Moto Morini, the local bike press in this country doesn't seem that interested in our plight, or I may just have missed the announcement, eventually I found out completely by accident while browsing the Net one night. :)

What hasn't changed? The Veloce is still prowling the hills, growling and snarling like a big black cat eager to pounce upon any "proper" sportsbikes that come within striking range. So far she hasn't given me any problems since I solved the issue of the popping radiator hose.
I see that Twisty has been holding the fort steadfastly, this section of the forum would probably not be worth visiting if it wasn't for his contributions, keep up the good work mate!

I fitted a set of Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsas last week, I still haven't had the chance to scrub them in properly but already they have transformed the feel of the bike.
I'm currently waiting on the arrival of a diagnostics kit that I found on eBay, all I need to do then is to learn how to use it (scratches head), I'm still not happy with the flat spot just above 3000RPM where she hunts and surges like a bag of arse, it needs to be tuned out.

Apart from that everything is good, although, I decided to strip down my old beveldrive Ducati for a ground up restoration five months ago, that little project has been eating into my riding time, my social life and my wallet but she's coming up absolutely beautifully, I expect her to be totally finished within a week from now. After that I'll enter her in a few shows (looking for trophy number nine) and then start riding her whenever I, or more to the point, my wife feels like it (I'm sure she loves that old Darmah more than I do).

Cheers guys...keep the flag flying!!
corsaro chris

Re: I'm back!

Post by corsaro chris »

Welcome back - good to see that the press on the otherr side of the world are as interested in Morini as here...

We might here more on the Factory after the Italian GP visit later this month.

Let us know how the Corsaro goes :D

CC
"I'll use the Morini"