GP Newbie

Post by HTS8888 »

Looking forward to an exciting year getting to know my GP
PHOTO-2022-11-13-13-57-30.jpg
PHOTO-2022-11-13-13-57-30.jpg (73.68 KiB) Viewed 3971 times
Painter

Re: GP Newbie

Post by Painter »

My old bike , great to see it out and about.
I made the front mudguard supports which stop the mudguard fractures.
Best of luck
HTS8888

Post by HTS8888 »

It is a great bike and a credit to you and the previous owners, hopefully it is getting treated tome Andreani Misano inserts next month, looks like we are not too far from each other so may see you around the Peaks or Wales some time
Painter

Post by Painter »

Please let me know what difference the cartridges make, I have a set of cosaro fork bottoms with compression rebound adjustment , I was going to fit these these.
I bought your bike in 2015 and rescued it as it had not been used much from new, it only had 6k on the clock, but had been used in the winter and the engine paint had suffered, I spend the next 4 years of ownership stripping and cleaning everything , it really was perfect when I sold it , apart from the mapping which was my next job.
Does it still have the Hid lamps and the headlamp switch, that’s to manually switch the lights off to save the ballast resistors upon starting, it took me a whole weekend to fit those but what a difference. I am thinking of upgrading the lights on mine to 5 “ 3/4 “ inch led sitting parallel and doing away with the beak, where do you stop.
I have a hs3 now which I have had mapped a moto hub, it rides very well now.
Yes perhaps we could meet up this spring.

Cheers Steve
Painter

Post by Painter »

I have used TW suspension in the past for nitron cartridges for my R9t , it’s a small very Speacilists company run by the very experienced and nice guy Teut Wiehn, I would give him a ring first before you buy the Adriani kit.
He is based in Preston .
HTS8888

Post by HTS8888 »

Hi Painter - Funny enough I was looking at TW a few days ago and was going to call them = https://twsuspensiontech.co.uk/

Yes I can also confirm that the bikes still has the same lights which are very good, the bike has also been mapped by the owner after you and runs very very well, the engine pulls like a train and the noise for a standard can is hypnotic, probably one of the few bikes I will keep stock can on, I have the Motohub boys round the corner from me so they will be taking care of service etc and looking after the hard efforts you have put in, yep I am often up the Ponderosa so happy to meet
HTS8888

Post by HTS8888 »

UPDATE - Bike is booked in with TW for Andreani upgrade ;)
Painter

Post by Painter »

Excellent, please report back on how it all goes.