Squires Cafe - Sunday 27th November 2011

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
MickeyMoto

Squires Cafe - Sunday 27th November 2011

Post by MickeyMoto »

Hi,

I'll be at Squires Cafe, Sherburn in Elmet, North Yorkshire on Sunday if anybody fancies a ride / drive out. From midday, also be some Laverdaists too.

Mike.
MickeyMoto

Re: Squires Cafe - Sunday 27th November 2011

Post by MickeyMoto »

Propose a meeting on 22nd january if anybody wishes to come along for a cup of tea and a biscuit (beer also available).

The intention is that from April onwards to have different meeting points over the North of England - Cumbria, Durham and even Lancashire.... :)

thanks,

Mike.
Chips1953

Post by Chips1953 »

If you would like to come up to Cumbria I would like to take you to the Scottish Borders, the most unknown and wonderful wilderness that any motorcyclist enjoy, you don't need to to do NZ just do the borders.
Please let me know if I can help?

Chips1953
Singer 185K
Wheel Horse commando 7
Honda SS90 1965
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Hi Chips,

That would be great. I already know the area around Jedburgh, but the west is a bit of a mystery to me.

We could all meet at Hartside cafe for a warming coffee and pie?

Maybe a roving Northern meeting would be a good idea?

Is Devil's Bridge far from you?

Mike
Chips1953

Post by Chips1953 »

Hi
Devils bridge is not too far, A6 Shap is the best road down to it.
The Reivers route is a great journey . I am seeing family at the moment, but will be back home on Monday. I would like show what is up here and yes I think a roving day would be good, or even 2.

George
Singer 185K
Wheel Horse commando 7
Honda SS90 1965
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

HI Chips;

Also need your Corsaro at the Scottish Show in mid-March. Hope that you're up for that; it needs to be on the stand over the whole w/e, so it's a van / trailer job or an overnight stop over!

Good luck with the Boarders run - if it's later in the Spring I'd be tempted (but not in late May, as that's Dijon..., and mid-June is Cadwell, provisionally). There are some great roads around Alton, went via some in 2009 on the Corsaro en-route to Ullapool...

Cheers,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"