Gran Passo at Poole Bike Night - 29th June 2010

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
corsaro chris

Gran Passo at Poole Bike Night - 29th June 2010

Post by corsaro chris »

For all those interested in a GP get together;

Ive agreed with 3X (Richard Davies) that if we meet up at the shop on Tuesday 29th June from 4:30 onwards we can have a coffee / tea and biscuits before riding down to Poole Quay at 6:00. He's arranging for some of the staff to join us on Morinis, so there will be a worthwhile number going to the event. If you need directions, other info or just want to confirm coming along post on the forum or PM me.

Poole Bike Nights (every Tuesday during BST) are worth going to, especially in fine weather, with up to 1,000 bikes on some nights. The cost of entry is £1:00, but this goes to charity.

There are already several expressions of interest - let's see how many GPs we can get together in one place! :)

Just look out for the Moto Morini banner....

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
nahnah27

Re: Gran Passo at Poole Bike Night - 29th June 2010

Post by nahnah27 »

I will be there!!
Nick Henderson (nahnah27) :D
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Well, we didn't get the banner, but we did get 4 Gran Passo and a Corsaro together for the evening, plus a Harley (thanks, Andrew...) - so six Vs!

So good we're thinking of doing it again, maybe early September before the nights draw in too much. Thanks to Richard and the crew at 3X for providing hospitality at the shop before riding down, and also for giving us an entertaining run in to the Quay. It's so nice to see an importer actually riding the products that they sell.

I'm sure that well get a short report into the website and I'll ask the webmaestro for help to post a picture,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

sorry for the delay, but here is the photo of the GPs at Poole...

Good to see a handful of them together