Dutch Morini club 25th anniversary

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
mantaray

Re: Dutch Morini club 25th anniversary

Post by mantaray »

We are starting from Antwerp on the 14th or 15th
In case of problems i am available on 0032 475235531
And i have some tools, parking place and parts

Raymond
Emmohaswheelsagain

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

Hi Raymond,

Thanks for the contact number it is good to know that we have some back up if things do not go to plan. Most of the UK members are staying in Doetinchem at the Stads Hotel De Graafschap. We arrive on Friday and will be staying through to the Monday. We are looking forward to meeting up with you all and enjoying a ride out or two over the weekend.

Paul
Jem

Post by Jem »

I can't make this year's rally due to a septic finger but it's good to see that Brits are venturing over the waters and that it's a different bunch from those of us who went to Bologna last October.
Morinis are bikes meant to be ridden and we should be getting off our island at least once a year to meet other riders: they're not bikes for glass cases.
hombre

Post by hombre »

Hi everyone,

Nice to have met some of you at the meeting. We'll have to do this again sometime.

Emmohaswheelsagain

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

Hi Hans,

Just back today after a great weekend. Well worth the ride you really made us feel welcome. If you would thank Tony and the rest of the club for what was a special day. I hope our visit added a little to your celebrations and that this will the first of many gatherings.

Safe Riding

Paul.
hombre

Post by hombre »

It definitely added something extra, I cannot recall seeing so many Morini's together on Dutch soil (or rather Dutch mud), eventhough I've been with the club almost from the start. Credits mainly go to Jan Nijland, who organised the bbq, campsite and afternoonride. Together with other folks I've been to see the races on sunday which were quite spectacular...
Some more pics here (by Tommy, the guy with the yellow Corsaro): http://moto-morini.hyves.nl/
mantaray

Post by mantaray »

More pics

MarkB

Post by MarkB »

As everyone says, it was a really enjoyable weekend and a pleasure to meet so many continental Morinisti. Many thanks to Tony and everyone else involved in organising the event, not forgetting the barbecue cooks. A couple of photos, if I can manage the technology:
Last edited by MarkB on 19 May 2010 09:26, edited 3 times in total.
"I'll have a V please, Bob."