possible open day

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
tecmoto

possible open day

Post by tecmoto »

im looking into the idea of having an open day of sorts it appears i can get 3x to let me have some demo bikes i was going to lay on some coffee, tea, maby even some sarnies. just wondered if it would interest you guys? any days to avoid? what bikes ? ill have a veloce demo next week again all being well(subject to the return of a 9 1/2 be quick if you want a bargain) but i can only pick up two demos (space) i was thinking the sport and passo.

just an idea any comments welcome
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Richard;

What a great idea! The club is (was) planning a Morini Day for May but I've not got anything into ATG... The date originally was the 16th, but I'm at the NW200 in Ireland with the Corsaro.

So, selfishly, I'd suggest a later or earlier date! But if you're really quick we might be able to get something into the mag, and so let us know asap :)

Pity no one has picked up that nice 9.5, although the Veloce / Sport / GranPasso always seems more attractive :!:

Good riding, and see you soon!

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
joc

Post by joc »

great idea. i'd be there.
Jem

Tecmoto Open Day

Post by Jem »

Richard,

dates are getting taken up quickly. Some thoughts:
25/4 Bristol Italian Day & Stafford Classic Bike Show - NO
2/5 Mayday weekend (& Morini Commitee) - NO
9/5 Thundersprint - possible
16/5 BMF Show - we don't go anymore so possible
23/5 Whitsun - NO
30/5 start of TT practice - possible

then it's TT, Morini Rally, 1000 Bikes, Summer holidays

So 2nd, 3rd or last weekend in May look to be the choices

Jem
(Chairman MRC)
tecmoto

Post by tecmoto »

dont think May will be possible due to so meany other things going on we will be at the two bmf shows and the hastings run so thats three weekends out straight away ill look into dates in june and July and come back with a few possibles.
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Richard;

Any update on this plan? If it's after the club visit to the Factory I'll bring some pictures along... :D

Best wishes,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"