Italian Day - Stone Staffordshire

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
ninot

Italian Day - Stone Staffordshire

Post by ninot »

ITALY SET IN STONE

We would like to invite you to our Italian Day in Stone.

We cannot promise to bring out Mediterranean sunshine, but for the first time residents and visitors to Stone will be able to experience the sights, sounds and aromas of Italy

Stone’s Italian day will feature an Italian Market, Italian Cars, Italian Music, Italian cooking demonstrations and visitors from their Italian Twin Town Bagnacavallo. The colourful stalls will be overflowing with fresh produce including breads and pastries, coffee, ice cream, cheeses, olives, fresh pasta, cold meats, dry fruits, spices and nuts. There will even be jewels made of lava stone and natural hand-made soaps

Motor enthusiasts from across the region and beyond are in for a special treat, confirmed so far are Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Maseratis, Fiats, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Ducati, Motoguzzi.

The free, one-day Italian spectacular - located in the market town of Stone - looks set to attract the crowds.

If you wish to sample fine Italian products then visit Stone on Sunday May 18th
Entry is free

However please indicate a rough number of participants in order to allocate your group sufficient parking spaces.

COMPANIES/DEALERS
If you would like a stand then please contact us - this is a free event for all with the aim of promoting Italy
Venue
Westbridge Park
Stafford Street
Stone
ST15 8QW

For further information please contact
ninot@btinternet.com
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

Is anybody going to this event this weekend?

The sun is shining, the corsaro is fixed and my dart is finished- I'm in the rare position of having two working morinis to choose from and I'd like to give one of them a blast!
Jem

Post by Jem »

I hope all the committee will be at the committee meeting on Sunday...
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Perhaps we have the committee meeting at Stone?
:lol:

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

rubbish I had the Stone meeting down in my diary as on saturday!

Probably should have checked the dates in the original post! In which case, looks like the morinis won't be coming out to play as saturday is my only free day this week. Grr!