Singles built before the Lambertini era
adrian

corsarino

Post by adrian »

h-bar switch (Small).jpg
h-bar switch (Small).jpg (52.91 KiB) Viewed 7509 times
corsarino (Small).jpg
corsarino (Small).jpg (97.4 KiB) Viewed 7509 times
hello, lockdown has brought out this project which has been in bits for about 12 years, it was dated by NLM as 1971, it's 4 speed, and unrestored (and not needing to be). it's now back together as you can see. But i can't remember much about it when i did have it running all those years ago.
Anyway, when i recently first kicked it over, the horn made a bleep at every rev, so i disconnected it. Then i thought, how do i stop the damn thing if i do get it started?
The handlebar switch has what looks like a left/right knob at the bottom : not sure what that operates, lights maybe? The rectangular button on the front has "horn" engraved on it and won't depress (hence horn bleep, i suppose). So, is the little round , red button on top a kill button?
Does anyone have a circuit diagram for it?
Thanks for any help, Adrian
ade
rossguzzi

Re: corsarino

Post by rossguzzi »

Sorry I cant help you. But I love the bike. I could buy one here where I live, but it needs a lot of love.
Any chance of posting a vid of it running ? Ive owned a 125, 350 and 500. But never herd one of these.
Cheers.
mbmm350s

Post by mbmm350s »

You can try motomanuali.com or rpw.it for the owners manual but it has to be a very simple circuit.j
Mark.
adrian

Post by adrian »

thanks for the info Mark....she did run and that button was a kill button, will post video
ade
adrian

Post by adrian »

ade
rossguzzi

Post by rossguzzi »

Fantastic !! :D :D
rossguzzi

Post by rossguzzi »