Rather sad single

Singles built before the Lambertini era
trianglevee

Rather sad single

Post by trianglevee »

I posted this on Wed Jul 28, 2010
"Lurking at the back of the garage is a pre V twin single. It was used as a field bike and is a bit beaten up. It has been safely stored in the dry largely because I forgot it was there. If you are interested, I will look for an engine number and take a photo."

My apologies to anyone who replied... circumstances got away from me for a while. The bike is still here and still available. I could not see an engine number today but if someone can suggest where it would be, I will have another look. Must go, chaps.

Stuart Tallack

trianglevee

* Private message

Steve Brown

Re: Rather sad single

Post by Steve Brown »

Hi Stuart, I did message you a couple of times in the past. I'd like to know a bit more about this bike, any chance of a few pics, please? I'll PM you again with my phone No and email etc.

Thanks, Steve.
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

Hi all,
this rather sad single is now mine! The engine and frame are normal Corsaro but the forks and front wheel/fuel tank are something else, as yet unidentified. It looks to me to be mainly a road Corsaro that was tarted up to look like a Regolarita/Country on steroids. The forks and rear suspension units look way over standard lengths.

So, my questions are;

Does anyone know how to identify from the frame number?

If/where there is an engine number?

Have you got a pile of rusty Corsaro parts you don't want?

Should I get out more?

Will I have time to get out at all?

Cheers! Steve. :roll:
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
alan j

Post by alan j »

There was a nice I.S.D.T 125 at Bristol for sale! I was tempted!-but my shed is :roll: :roll: full!
morini500dave

Post by morini500dave »

Hi all.
That I.S.D.T at Bristol is mine and is still for sale @ £1750 ono,photo of it in members bikes photos.If interested or for photos e-mail me,Dave Roberts at david.r123@rocketmail.com

Cheers Dave.morini500dave.