MORE Trail Riding!

Camel, Sahara, Kanguro, Coguaro
Steve Brown

MORE Trail Riding!

Post by Steve Brown »

I'm out riding again next Thursday 10th August with a couple of mates. We're heading into the Derbyshire Peak District for a route I've done once before. It's around 76 miles start to finish, all do-able by Kanguro or Camel and taking in some of the areas finest scenery. I will be leading from a secret (sort of) location Just north of Matlock. Using my van to get there, parking at a (free) public car park.
This is one of my shake down runs in preparation for the forthcoming Spanish trip. So I won't be looking to break bikes or riders but just try and maintain fitness/readiness for the big ride. We deliberately choose weekdays as there are a lot less folk out and particularly a lot less other trail riders.
We only do verified legal trails on verified legal bikes with legal riders obeying the laws and being courteous to other users of the roads and trails. Even the bobble hat brigades, so no attitudes welcomed and hotshot enduro riders will be sent for a swim in the Derwent to cool off, OK?
We can take a couple more if you're interested. Please PM me via this forum or comment here for more info, secret handshake etc.

After that, my final planned ride before Spain will be on the August Bank Holiday weekend. Leicestershire/Rutland/Northants tba etc
Please form an orderly queue.
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.