Who would like a set of Kanguro X/X1 stickers making?

Camel, Sahara, Kanguro, Coguaro
julianharty

Who would like a set of Kanguro X/X1 stickers making?

Post by julianharty »

I've bought a set of stickers in white for my Kanguro X. They should also suit an X1. I know of at least one Kanguro owner in England who'd like a set making. We're looking into getting them done and I wondered if anyone else here would be interested in a set (they're not available for sale at mdina). No idea of cost, yet: I'm aiming for them to cost no more than the costs of the set I bought and shipped from Italy, they were around £50 - £60 including delivery. Also, we may find there's a break if we order say 10 sets.

Let me know within the next week or so (it's 14th Jan 2021 today) by replying here or contact me directly if you have my details already.

Thank you

Julian
3potjohn

Re: Who would like a set of Kanguro X/X1 stickers making?

Post by 3potjohn »

Hi Julian
This reminds me that on my Coguaro (and X3 at least) should have a warning sticker on the small front chain cover telling me in Italian and English that the dipstick should be inserted in the direction of arrow.
I contacted a firm called Red Penguin about a year ago and was quoted £30 for 30 with a caveat that the adhesive used cannot be guaranteed to resist heat. I guess I can test the likely heat of that component after a thrash.
I have not followed it up due to on-going mid range issues. ( is that me or the bike!)
John
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Coguaro (and X3 at least) should have a warning sticker on the small front chain cover telling me in Italian and English that the dipstick should be inserted in the direction of arrow.

John,

If they don't work on the bike I can think of other places that might not get too hot where they would be appropriate... :) Doncha love schoolboy humour...
3potjohn

Post by 3potjohn »

Yes I though about a dipstick joke...but avoided it.
julianharty

Post by julianharty »

John,
I do vaguely recall that sticker, or at least one like it. If you can upload or send me a photo of it with dimensions I might be able to get some made for beer money per sticker. I can test the heat stickability on my Morinis.

Of course, my Kanguro X might not have the high performance of an X3 or Coguaro and therefore the sticker won't be subject to the intense heat of the faster models :)

Julian