Trail Riding Isle of Man!

Camel, Sahara, Kanguro, Coguaro
Steve Brown

Trail Riding Isle of Man!

Post by Steve Brown »

I'm booked to go to the Isle of Man in August, from 14th to the 28th. This is mainly to take my Mum and Aunt for a holiday on the best island in the world. Now what My Mum, Aunt and Wife don't know yet is that I will be trailering my trail bike over too, and will definitely have more than one day out on the lanes :)
I do know a lot of the legal lanes over there and there are enough to keep you entertained for as long as you like. I also know a good trail guide based there who will show us the other hard to find tracks. This chap will lead you on your own bike or rent you one of his fleet of Honda CRF250Ls.
So my suggestion is; why don't you come to the Isle of Man too? At the same time! If you can bring your won bike that's great! If you can't then you can fly/ferry or jet ski (controversial that one) rent a bike and have a guide too.
If you haven't been there before and wonder what a tiny island could offer you, then prepare to be amazed. It's the geographic equivalent of a Tardis. There is a hell of a lot packed in to it and yet at the same time you can still find yourself in remote and windswept places with fantastic views too. There is a wide range of accommodation types and every type of food and drink too. I could even do a reasonable job of tour guiding myself....
If I remember correctly, there are club members over there as well? Would they like to join in?
Any takers? Go on-you know you want to...
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
rossguzzi

Re: Trail Riding Isle of Man!

Post by rossguzzi »

Count me in!
Oh hang on, I'm on the other side of the world 😕
Steve Brown

Re: Trail Riding Isle of Man!

Post by Steve Brown »

Easy peasy. Just hop on a plane and grab some shut eye. You'll be glad you did!
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.