Does my first Morini still exist??

Maestro, SEI-V
kainsworth

Does my first Morini still exist??

Post by kainsworth »

Hi Anyone out there own B896 JPH red (obviously) 500 / Sei V early type, I bought it new in 1984 and would love to know if its still alvive or where it ended up

Regards

Kevin
Steve Brown

Re: Does my first Morini still exist??

Post by Steve Brown »

Looks like it is still n DVLA records. Listed as on SORN and MoT expired Aug 2014.
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
mbmm350s

Post by mbmm350s »

Kevin, PM sent
Mark
hotngone

Post by hotngone »

It's harder to know it exists, but you can't find it/have it! I sold a Velocette Viper in 1980 and all I know is it's off the road and in West Bromwich which is where I delivered it. Then my dad (long past) sold his Triumph GT6 in 1976 and it's still around. I actually saw that being driven out of a car show about 20 years ago, but too far away to run after.

Good luck tracking it down
Vitesse

Post by Vitesse »

hotngone wrote:It's harder to know it exists, but you can't find it/have it! I sold a Velocette Viper in 1980 and all I know is it's off the road and in West Bromwich which is where I delivered it. Then my dad (long past) sold his Triumph GT6 in 1976 and it's still around. I actually saw that being driven out of a car show about 20 years ago, but too far away to run after.

Good luck tracking it down
If you really, really want to know about the GT6 send me the reg and I'll ask the relevant person in the TSSC (I've got a Vitesse). He may have some records.
3potjohn

Post by 3potjohn »

I once saw my A65, it had been changed from a Dove Grey frame to black and American export bright orange/ red and white tank to that uglier bigger UK style tank. And I could not run fast enough after it to speak to the rider. It would be easier to follow either of my Tridents by following the smoke and oil drops.
John