Valentini 350 exhaust for new project

Bedfordowner

Valentini 350 exhaust for new project

Post by Bedfordowner »

Hi all, I am slowly gathering the parts for a replica Valentini 350. Thanks to Paul Compton, I have the tank and seat units bit still need to find or most likely copy a 2 into 1 exhaust. I have lots of photos of the system but need to at least get some dimensions if possible. If there is one available to see or get measured that would be really helpful. Not sure if this is the correct place to put this so might also put this in the wanted section. Thank you for any help you may be able to give.
julianharty

Re: Valentini 350 exhaust for new project

Post by julianharty »

I do have a complete Valentini system for a 350 that I bought about 18 months ago and it will eventually be fitted to my 400cc sport. I can help you with dimensions and might even be able to provide a 3D CAD model of it if a friend of mine is able to borrow a suitable scanner.

I live in the High Wycombe area, midway between London and Oxford. I think you're up Stafford way, aren't you?

PM me and we can have a chat about what you need and how best I can be of service.

Julian
Tom

Re: Valentini 350 exhaust for new project

Post by Tom »

Hello,

I have a pretty good Valentini 2-1 which I got sandblasted and which needs some minor welding.....which I still did no do.

I am willing to sell it, since I am downscaling my collection of Morini parts...and happy to help others if they are willing to pay me for it :wink:

I will make some photo's of the set.

Send me an email please for the photo's:

tomros@live.nl