Various 350 parts

morini_tom

Various 350 parts

Post by morini_tom »

Wanted various parts for a 350 K1.

None of this is desperately urgent, just planning on slowly returning a few bits to standard as and when parts come up, so please have a look in your spares stashes!

-Pair of Front indicators & stalks- 46.01.66 -the ugly rectangular ones as fitted to K1, K2, Kanguro etc. There must be boxes of them somewhere. Decent, uncracked and unfloppy ones!
-Instrument binnacle in black- 32.01.53 -The clock housing as opposed to the 'bikini' behind the clocks. This is the later type with 4 rectangular warning lights and no key holder. I have a chrome one I would be willing to swap for the right black one.
-Fuel filler cap in black, non locking- I have a perfect chrome one for a straight swap for an equally perfect black one. Or I have a lockable one with key that needs rechroming.
-Rear lifting handle- 45.02.43
-Front mudguard 32.01.80 (plastic squareish one with the rear flick- K1 and K2 I think. Don't mind if it needs a repaint but must not be cracked/repaired)
-Clutch lever /clamp/pivot assembly. Must be the standard type and in good condition

Happy to part ex the parts I have or exhange for hard cash or beer tokens
Tom

Re: Various 350 parts

Post by Tom »

Hello Morini Tom,

I can help with:

Front indicators, fuel filler cap in black, must be new, front mudquard grey (k2), rear lifting handle powdercoated high gloss black.

I am not sure if the front mudquard it uncracked, i think most of them have one or two cracks at their smallest ends/ studs, but fortunately the rest is made very solid and of thick plastic

And, i also have the instrument binnacle in shiny Excalibur chrome :mrgreen: :mrgreen: We must be twins.

I am in Holland though, send me a PM if interested, maybe we can swap something indeed, you'll never know!

Kind Regards,

Tom Morini