Shop full of Spares. Stock from closed dealer in Barcelona

Morini related only please
ianlucas006

Re: Shop full of Spares. Stock from closed dealer in Barcelona

Post by ianlucas006 »

Just sorted most of the plastics. The clean looking ones are generally NOS. The A/3 red panels are fibreglass but good quality. I think 3 sets in total. If there is anything in particular you want let me know as I have more pictures. There are also about 6 K2 seat units (all second-hand) and I think 3 or four fairings for the same. also a brand new screen for the full faired version of the K2. Thanks Ian
Attachments
Plastics small file.jpg
Plastics small file.jpg (509.74 KiB) Viewed 1006 times
Vitesse

Post by Vitesse »

Have you unearthed any headlights? My Kanguro X0 needs a proper one.
ianlucas006

Post by ianlucas006 »

Sorry no. X / X1 headlights are different to the later ones which I have found a few of
BarryCambs

Post by BarryCambs »

Hi there. I don't suppose you have a black pickup available?

Thanks, Barry
ianlucas006

Post by ianlucas006 »

Hello Barry
Sorry no. Very little in the way of electrics. I actually had to buy a black pick up recently for something else I was working on!
Lots of other stuff though!
Thanks
Ian
BarryCambs

Post by BarryCambs »

Hi Ian

Can I ask where you managed to get one? Stien Dinse say they have them on order but I can't find them anywhere else. Having had transducers off Alessandro Luzzi in Italy before, he was supposed to be sending me one 3 months ago, but once I sent the money, he vanished off the face of the earth and now doesn't answer emails which leaves a bit of a bad taste.

Barry
ianlucas006

Post by ianlucas006 »

Hello Barry
I got a 2nd hand one. As far as I know Alex Luzzi is still around. The green Lane group were in touch with him last year. He can apparently be a bit slow to respond to emails but 3 months does seem excessive. His email is alexluzzi@gmail.com. Is that the one you have?
BarryCambs

Post by BarryCambs »

That's the email I used. I sent several polite reminders over a period of a few weeks and he eventually asked me to send the money via PayPal 29th October. I have sent several more polite enquiries but nothing. I asked for a refund a few weeks ago, but still no response so sadly, it looks like the money is gone.

Stien Dinse had a couple in stock, but I thought it was good to support a small business, especially as I'd dealt with him before. Inevitably, by the time I realised I wasn't going to get the pickup from him, they had sold out and they are now on back order, so I won't make that mistake again.
gray3403

Post by gray3403 »

Hi Ian. I have a 1985 Kanguro. Parts for that are hard to find sometimes.
Im interested in one of those Mehari tanks in red.
Cables yes . Throttle cables I found really hard to find.
Let me know what you have and prices.
I am in Scotland near Bathgate.
ddgray100@gmail.com.
David Gray.
hombre

Post by hombre »

BarryCambs wrote: 31 Jan 2024 14:00 That's the email I used. I sent several polite reminders over a period of a few weeks and he eventually asked me to send the money via PayPal 29th October. I have sent several more polite enquiries but nothing. I asked for a refund a few weeks ago, but still no response so sadly, it looks like the money is gone.
This doesn't sound like Luzzi, he isn't quick in responding but he always ships. Have you checked if the mail/courier didn't mess up somewhere?
BarryCambs

Post by BarryCambs »

I'd had the transducers before and while it too a couple of gently reminders, I did get them.This time I waited months but eventually got an update after may polite requests to say no pickups. Apparently the factory making them has closed due to illness. He has said he's got some of his own design he hopes to have for sale but the chap who made the last batch has retired and he's looking to find someone else to do them urgently.

In the meantime, I have decided to cut my losses, upgrade to 12v and I've ordered one of the swf ignition systems.
Team Buffoon

Post by Team Buffoon »

I have recently bought a 1986 501 Camel here in NZ. I am wondering if any of the bigger Fuel Tanks are able to be retrofitted without too much messing around. Looking at the Mehari and Coguaro tanks you have. Once you get out in the middle of the contryside, petrol stations can get a bit sparse.
I suspect it might get a bit ugly with matching the larger tank to the bodywork I have?
hombre

Post by hombre »

Team Buffoon wrote: 23 Feb 2024 23:27 I have recently bought a 1986 501 Camel here in NZ. I am wondering if any of the bigger Fuel Tanks are able to be retrofitted without too much messing around. Looking at the Mehari and Coguaro tanks you have. Once you get out in the middle of the contryside, petrol stations can get a bit sparse.
I suspect it might get a bit ugly with matching the larger tank to the bodywork I have?
I have one of those up for sale with a larger later tank fitted, in my case a support was welded to the frame, but you can also make a support and bolt it on like the one Tom has in NL. The tank is basically the same as the Coguaro tank and the white/orange Kanguro tank below it on the first picture.
Here's mine: https://link.2dehands.be/m2051194729
'It must be a .....'

Post by 'It must be a .....' »

Hi, I've seen a mount made from a car exhaust clamp (U bolt type) and a piece of bar shaped and drilled
Some clamp on mount system would allow the tanks to be swapped in the future
Tom

Post by Tom »

BarryCambs wrote: 31 Jan 2024 14:00 That's the email I used. I sent several polite reminders over a period of a few weeks and he eventually asked me to send the money via PayPal 29th October. I have sent several more polite enquiries but nothing. I asked for a refund a few weeks ago, but still no response so sadly, it looks like the money is gone.
That definitely doesn't sound like Alex Luzzi... maybe there is a reason he can't get in touch? He is bit of a mysterical chap I can say, but definitely not a Thief!