Dart for sale

Morini related only please
nickst4

Dart for sale

Post by nickst4 »

Hi People,

Much as I adore my Dart 350 and its sharp looks and handling, it doesn't fit too well with the style of my riding these days, so I'm considering letting it go. I've spent a fair bit of time sorting it out (I bought it as a runner :roll: ) and it goes extremely well, needing nothing at all done to it. Cosmetically it is stunning with very few blemishes, so long as you don't look beneath the fairing, as it must have suffered from the usual out-of-sight-out-of-mind syndrome. The only visible tatty steel bit was the swingarm, and I've had that powder-coated in silver and replaced the linkage bearings. The shock has been treated to a linear-rate spring which has improved the ride quality significantly. A previous owner had had a Gazelle full stainless exhaust system made and that sounds very tasty. I've done the right thing by opening-up the restrictive air filter as per guidance from here, and I've also modified the ignition advance to make the motor behave better, again as described in the literature. Loads of other tweaks and repairs too, including fitting a kph-to-mph converter, new AGM battery with charging lead, high-intensity indicator warning LEDs, etc., etc. Tyres are good, ditto chain/sprockets, both brake calipers serviced, braided hoses, the list is long and I've made several special tools for the exhaust and inlet stubs.

I'm looking for £2500 ovno.

Whaddya think? It could be yours in time to whiz around Cadwell and show what amazing handlers Darts are!

Nick, Diss, Norfolk
Attachments
The pic doesn't do it justice because of size restrictions on the file, but you'll see everything looks as it should, plus the nifty exhaust!
The pic doesn't do it justice because of size restrictions on the file, but you'll see everything looks as it should, plus the nifty exhaust!
P1020842 Dart 2b small.JPG (244.17 KiB) Viewed 3021 times