Swap my bike for your Morini?

Morini related only please
Steve Brown

Swap my bike for your Morini?

Post by Steve Brown »

I've got a 350 sport and I love that and won't be selling it again, but I do fancy a 350 Strada or Kanguro as well. So before I put my Yamaha XTZ750 on offer to the great unwashed, would you like it? and are you willing to swap for my 1990, taxed and tested good sound condition, super trailie?
You will need to be quite tall though, or still have some platform soles left over from the 1970's.
If you do fancy this bike and have something (a bike, please) to offer, please get in touch. PM me to start and I'll ring you back. Willing to travel and can collect a bike needing repairs etc with a tailer.
Might consider other interesting makes too.

Steve.
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
MarkB

Re: Swap my bike for your Morini?

Post by MarkB »

Oh, you got me all excited there Steve. I thought you were selling the Sport!

Disappointedly, Mark.
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

Sorry Mark! No I made that mistake once and although it took a long time to realise it, I won't be doing it again.

I suppose my ad should really have been in the wanted section too. I'll see if it can be moved or re submitted. Anything for maximum exposure :wink:

Come on the rest of you-get offering! This Yam doesn't suit me at all, so you may be able to unload something you don't like. I am a mug for a 'project' and famous for paying over the odds for tat/otherwise unloved bikes. So you might just get lucky! My Yam is probably worth about £1300 but it stands me at more than that as I carelessly threw money at it when I got it. One of you must have something to trade. Cash my way or even garden produce yours if needed.

Honest Steve Brown,
The amatuer bike trader to trust :)
John Bunting

Post by John Bunting »

Honest Steve Brown,
The amatuer bike trader to trust :)[/quote]

my life already, you almost got me believing you there for a few moments :wink:
Good luck
John
buell1203

Post by buell1203 »

pm sent.
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

buell1203 wrote:pm sent.
Thanks buell, PM replied to....very interesting!
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

John Bunting wrote:Honest Steve Brown,

Good luck
John[/quote]

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to draw your attention to the above as a ringing endorsement of my character and and general good-eggness. Please note that it also reaches across continents and national divides and that I will even ship to Nigeria (as long as the buyer comes to Cadwell :roll: )
And I would never shamelessly plug my wonderfulness either. Much...or too often... or uninvited.
If you are from the Inland Revenue, just ask my uncle Gordon and his mate Tony, you'd believe them wouldn't you?
John Bunting

Post by John Bunting »

Steve Brown wrote:
John Bunting wrote:Honest Steve Brown,

Good luck
John
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to draw your attention to the above as a ringing endorsement of my character and and general good-eggness. Please note that it also reaches across continents and national divides and that I will even ship to Nigeria (as long as the buyer comes to Cadwell :roll: )
And I would never shamelessly plug my wonderfulness either. Much...or too often... or uninvited.
If you are from the Inland Revenue, just ask my uncle Gordon and his mate Tony, you'd believe them wouldn't you?[/quote]

Sorry Cadwell is off you moved the date :( and I can't be there :cry:
Just think the countless numbers who trusted uncle Gordon and his mate Tony :twisted: would you make that mistake again? I would but only if you were offering a 501 engine :D
Regards from Nigeria
John
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

Sorry Cadwell is off you moved the date :( and I can't be there :cry:
Just think the countless numbers who trusted uncle Gordon and his mate Tony :twisted: would you make that mistake again? I would but only if you were offering a 501 engine :D
Regards from Nigeria
John[/quote]

Cadwell is a good date this year-but I can't be there either! I'll be rattling my way back from Switzerland then.

As for Uncle Gordon and his mates-well luckily I never did trust them anyway so excommunicating them was easy.

Cheers John, see you sometime,

Steve.