possible sale of 350Sport, plus additional Borrani's

Morini related only please
stuart

possible sale of 350Sport, plus additional Borrani's

Post by stuart »

I say possible because I'm pretty torn about what may have to go following a new property venture. I have 3 motorbikes currently, and I can't see it being more than one early next year.

The Morini is a 1978 350S (genuine) UK model. Engine rebuild by NLM 2 years ago (main bearing broke up) and the bike pulls like a train. It is mostly standard, running cast wheels, but has twin discs, original lafranconis, polished stainless mudguards and chainguard, polished engine cases. K&N filters (plus original airbox),Marzocchi rear shocks (silver), nearly new Avon tyres. Polished stainless trims around the speedo/rev counter. Tarozzi rearsets, NLM fancy kickstarter. Original WeeVee numberplate! There is a photo of it in the 'gallery' though prob about 10 bikes down the list .. and the photo is about 2 years old so some of the bits emntioned above may not have been fitted at that time.

In addition, it currently has fitted, but will be sold separately... Borrani wire wheels (disc front / drum rear)... with polished rims, polished hubs, polished stainless spokes (butted front, standard guage rear). These wheels are beautiful and were built for me by Hagon after about a year of searching across the continent for the separate parts to make them (all orginal Morini fitment).

I'm looking for serious offers for the bike, and crazy offers for the wheels. I can be contacetd by PM or via 07917 248529
Brett

Re: possible sale of 350Sport, plus additional Borrani's

Post by Brett »

Hi Stuart,

Just a question, where did you locate the stainless spokes for the borrani rims?

I have the 1973 sport with the dual drums and would like to obtain some stainless spokes.

Thanks

Brett
1974 Moto Morini 3 1/2 Sport
1940 Indian 741
1942 WLA Harley Davidson + Sidecar
1970 Laverda 750 GT
1973 BMW R60/5
2012 Harley Davidson Road King