Red 2008 Corsaro Veloce for Sale

Morini related only please
Zeus44

Red 2008 Corsaro Veloce for Sale

Post by Zeus44 »

New house is forcing me to sell my beloved Corsaro Veloce. First registered on 19th August 2008 I bought it in February 2009 from Tecmoto who have maintained it every since (even though Richard appears to have gone AWOl recently). Richard did all of the updates up to the last service in October 2009 when it had done 3997 miles. It has now covered 4895 as it only ever gets used when the sun is shining. Richard also custom-made exhaust baffles as I didn't like the noise the standard ones made . . . and no baffles was just deafening – but it comes with the originals and the Sports CPU (standard CPU fitted). I've had Pazzo levers fitted and crash bungs to side and rear wheel. The bike is 98% showroom – a handful of stone 'dings' make up that missing 2 percent. I'm open to offers as would ideally like to sell to someone who appreciates just how awesome these bikes are and will adore her in the same way I have. It won't be advertised elsewhere. Please PM me for more pix or to make me a reasonable offer.
Attachments
CorsaroSide.jpg
CorsaroSide.jpg (136.02 KiB) Viewed 2820 times