Excalibur 350 for sale

Morini related only please
Excaliburman

Excalibur 350 for sale

Post by Excaliburman »

Hi All,

I am selling my lovely Excalibur 350, New Mot, serviced, new exhaust pipes and in great condition for a 24 year old bike. electric start is a little sluggish but kickstart is fine. 35,500km from new.

see the photos attached.

email me at leighgriffiths@gmail.com or PM me if your interested and want to know a little more.

Thanks

p.s. apologies for the size of the images, they werent uploaded like that honest! for a full view of the bike go to this link: http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac35 ... 010280.jpg

robinh44

Re: Excalibur 350 for sale

Post by robinh44 »

Hi,

I hope you get some offers on the bike, I am looking for a New York 501 but not sure if any came over to the UK. Regarding the picture size issue, I did post about this in the site suggestions. It seems since the bb software was upgraded the max size needs to be a peculiar 500x375 otherwise it won't display as prior to the update the forum seemed happy with 800x600. I have noticed this on other forums, there must be a setting the forum admin has to restrict picture size.

Regards

Robin
1984 Kanguro X1 home built special.
'Using yesterday's technology to create tomorrow's problem's today'
Excaliburman

Re: Excalibur 350 for sale

Post by Excaliburman »

Hi Robin,

thanks, yes me too, i think the fact its a 350 puts people off, but its suprisingly meaty! and sounds gorgeous.
The reason i bought it was because i hadnt done a direct acess due to my age i could only ride a smaller engine size. This certainly ticked all boxes, head turner, sound, speed and uniqueness!

good luck with your search, but yes they are hard to come across, as mine was!

Leigh