1978 Strada rolling chassis (most of)

Morini related only please
kangurada

1978 Strada rolling chassis (most of)

Post by kangurada »

Hi - I've most of a 350 Strada that I'd like to dispose of in one lump as i don't really have the time and space to dismantle into parts. To cut a long story short it was cosmetically damaged in a garage fire while not insured :( While it ran fine it would have needed more time and money than I had to get new tank, seat, controls etc. and so when a Kanguro with a blown engine turned up on eBay I got that and put my Strada motor in. The heat only affected the top of the bike so apart from the tank and seat, below steering head level everything's pretty much OK though a bit dusty and rusty (nothing serious though as it's been in a garage!). Any pictures or inspection welcome and if no-one's interested I'll put on eBay but would prefer to avoid the fees .... The tank and seat might be capable of renovation so I'd throw those in too . So essentially a complete bike minus the engine, transducers, exhausts, tachometer, clutch lever.

And yes I have the V5. The bike is in Aldershot, Hants and obviously would need to be picked up.
Attachments
morinismaller.jpg
morinismaller.jpg (225.83 KiB) Viewed 6324 times
n500

Re: 1978 Strada rolling chassis (most of)

Post by n500 »

hi
I have sent you a Private Message about the bike
Neil
stevie-h

Post by stevie-h »

Hi

Would it be possible to view the rolling chassis this weekend?
regards

Steve
kangurada

Post by kangurada »

Steve I've sent you a message
kangurada

Post by kangurada »

Thanks to everyone for their interest .... NOW SOLD ..