More Stuff for sale....

Morini related only please
Steve Brown

More Stuff for sale....

Post by Steve Brown »

Gradually getting at the bits I want to sell, so before they go on ebay, here's your chance. Photos will be available, send me your email address and I'll picture the bits you want.
3 of Grimeca brake calipers-350/500 front. Used, not siezed, would recommend new seals. £25 each or offers?
3 of Grimeca front brake discs 350/500. Used, slightly scabby as per usual. Skim them or be a rough type like me and use them as is for more friction :wink: £10 each or offers?
1 of Grimeca rear cast wheel (yeah the same one)£20 or offers?
1 pr clip ons. Appear to be original Verlicci, but have a slight swan neck type rise to them-new one on me? Black, grubby but ok. Sorry, but these are no longer available.
1 of Stainless steel chainguard, as on 70's Sport/Strada, good condition, think I have the black painted bracket to go with it too. Sold.
1 of Centre stand 350/500 Sport/Strada, good apart from foot tang removed for ground clearance (could be remade and welded on) and no thread left in pivot bolt hole. £15 or offers?
1 pr carb mounting stubs. Early alloy types. Meant to be more powerful you know :roll: £15 or offers?
1 unknown make, 2 into 1 Exhaust system for 500. Stainless but requires simple welding repair. Used condition can send pics.
1 pair 350 carbs, standard square slide 24mm, used £25 or offers.
1 pair Sebac rear suspension units, off my 500. Good servicable condition, need a pair of reducer bushes for the fixing eyes. £35 or offers.

Please PM me for any of the above, if you want pics of any item, please send me your email address, or text/ring me on 07999518079. I drive a lot so if you leave a message I'll call you back.

probably a few more bits still to come, get your bids in soon-I'll be heading for ebay in a week or two.

Steve.
P.s. Sorry, no frames, whoever you are.
Last edited by Steve Brown on 26 Feb 2010 17:09, edited 2 times in total.
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
John Bunting

Re: More Stuff for sale....

Post by John Bunting »

Hi Steve,
Are these the same clipons you are saving for my return to civilization, if not could I swap for the pair with a slight rise in them, a pair with a slight rise sounds too good to miss??
Please mail me know where to find you to give you some money
Regards
John
Steve Brown

Re: More Stuff for sale....

Post by Steve Brown »

Hi John, no it's another pair. I'll PM you.

Steve.
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.