Road test

Anything to do with the 650 'off-road' bikes
MickeyMoto

Road test

Post by MickeyMoto »

corsaro chris

Re: Road test

Post by corsaro chris »

Better than the review in Motorcycle Sport and Liesure - in both quality and as in the rating of the machine... Question now is when to they arrive in the UK? (And - do we care???)

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
72degrees

Post by 72degrees »

corsaro chris wrote: 23 Jan 2022 19:55 Better than the review in Motorcycle Sport and Liesure - in both quality and as in the rating of the machine... Question now is when to they arrive in the UK? (And - do we care???)

Good riding,

CC
With that seat height ?
No!
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

More worried about the porker dimension. It ain't a true Morini with that obese figure.
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Brief test in Bike magazine this month. I gave up with MCS&L a long time ago when they stopped employing journalists who had a reasonable grasp of the English language. Gone are the days of Wordsmiths. The prior Motorcycle Sport was way better, and to some extent eccentrically British, just as Bike is tamer these days, but hey ho, its what the Millennials want, innit. (Soon to be banned from ever owning a vehicle and knowing what freedom was to just look out of the window, grab the jacket, helmet and keys and go for a nice ride for the hell of it at 65p per gallon and little traffic even in the South East).

Sorry, getting old and grumpy... (or as Mrs H says, 'you were always old and grumpy, just getting older and grumpier!).
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Older and Grumpier; can't argue with that!

Also agree totally with MS&L v Bike...

Not only that, but the weather is warmer where you are than where I am - grrr :o

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"