X-cape Official Photo

Anything to do with the 650 'off-road' bikes
corsaro chris

X-cape Official Photo

Post by corsaro chris »

Appeared over the weekend on the Factory Face Book pages...
X cape_IMG_1609544145916.jpg
X cape_IMG_1609544145916.jpg (51.33 KiB) Viewed 5849 times
The Christmas ATG has some news of the progress of these new Chinese models, and the Italian club also makes comments about availability later in the Spring.

Good riding, and best wishes everyone for 2021

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
nickst4

Re: X-cape Official Photo

Post by nickst4 »

Why the enthusiasm for a clone off-roader with very little Morini DNA beside the name on the side? I guess I'm not really one of the faithful...

Nick
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

nickst4 wrote:Why the enthusiasm for a clone off-roader with very little Morini DNA beside the name on the side? I guess I'm not really one of the faithful...

Nick
Good question. I dunno? Not sure if I'm one of the faithful either? Or worse still an unbeliever! I've had Morinis a long time but It's not been monogamous so that must make me a philanderer. So many labels and so little time. Apart from time on hands due to lockdown which makes me idle. Another label and not even slightly designer.
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
nickst4

Post by nickst4 »

Steve Brown wrote:
nickst4 wrote:Why the enthusiasm for a clone off-roader with very little Morini DNA beside the name on the side? I guess I'm not really one of the faithful...

Nick
Good question. I dunno? Not sure if I'm one of the faithful either? Or worse still an unbeliever! I've had Morinis a long time but It's not been monogamous so that must make me a philanderer. So many labels and so little time. Apart from time on hands due to lockdown which makes me idle. Another label and not even slightly designer.
Philanderer? Yes, I like that! I'm very polyamorous with the machines in my garage, all Italian of various brands apart from a Suzuki 2T triple that harks back to the time when I'd never thought of owning something made close to the Med. I'm glad (or sad) to say I gave up on British bikes in the early '70s. Now I fear I'd get the gear-changes/braking wrong if I got tempted by something older.

Nick
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

nickst4 wrote:
Steve Brown wrote:

Nick
Philanderer? Yes, I like that! I'm very polyamorous with the machines in my garage, all Italian of various brands apart from a Suzuki 2T triple that harks back to the time when I'd never thought of owning something made close to the Med. I'm glad (or sad) to say I gave up on British bikes in the early '70s. Now I fear I'd get the gear-changes/braking wrong if I got tempted by something older.

Nick
Don't fight the temptation-I don't find left foot/right foot a problem. If I do go wrong it's more likely to be up instead of down. The best way of avoiding it is hand change-much more sensible! So let your curiosity run wild, it can be very rewarding :-)
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.