1 week with my new Seiemmezzo SCR

Anything to do with the 650 road bikes
bizzywizzy

1 week with my new Seiemmezzo SCR

Post by bizzywizzy »

I picked up my new Seiemmezzo SCR on Monday morning in Shipley from AKA Automotive. They have been really easy to deal with and were extremely competitive on price.

Moving from my 1978 350 Sport has been relatively painless, though changing with my left boot is not yet instinctive! So far I have ridden just over 300 miles getting back to Surrey via The Peak District and a work conference near Derby. I love the handling and the riding position, whilst my Sport was lots of fun the clip-ons and rear-sets were not nearly as comfortable as the Seiemmezzo. The bike is just easy to ride, has plenty of get up and go, and I love the style. So all in all I am a very happy new owner and look forward to many miles of enjoyment.

Mike
Red S

Re: 1 week with my new Seiemmezzo SCR

Post by Red S »

I've been looking at these as I really like the styling. They don't seem to be selling that well, which may be down to a damning owner review on MCN about it overheating and seizing.

How is it running and what is the fuel consumption and range like?
bizzywizzy

Re: 1 week with my new Seiemmezzo SCR

Post by bizzywizzy »

Red S wrote: 21 Oct 2023 10:23 I've been looking at these as I really like the styling. They don't seem to be selling that well, which may be down to a damning owner review on MCN about it overheating and seizing.

How is it running and what is the fuel consumption and range like?

Mine is running really well, no overheating issues. I find consumption to be fine, I'm not one for recording and measuring this sort of thing. I would imagine getting 130 to 140 miles from a full tank. Still loving the bike after 4 months of ownership.

I am glad to see that Morini have announced an upgrade to the display that will now run sat nav on the TFT via a smartphone app. I will get the upgrade done at a dealer soon.

Mike