Milano

Anything to do with the 1200 Milano
MickeyMoto

Milano

Post by MickeyMoto »

Not sure where to post this... do we need a Milano section?

Has anybody on here received their Milano yet? Just wondering if so if willing to give first impreesions.

I have ridden a ZT and it has a brillian engine and the handling makes it a real A and B road scratcher. The Bialbero CorsaCorte engine is one of motorcycling's hidden gems. Go try one if you are in the market for a new bike.
-------------------------------------------------------

Mike.
BumbleBee

Re: Milano

Post by BumbleBee »

Hi Mike,
There are several Milanos in the UK already, so probably yes you are right we need a "Milano" heading under the "The Bikes" tab on the website. Though if there isn't one I'm sure we'll all just get on with the riding and meeting up until the web catches up no worries. Having said that, I've no idea how we go about getting a new tab and who does it, how, or with what. Yes you can easily say the bialbero corsacorta motor has been around long enough to be a classic in its own right. And just like the 31/2 it has had development and technical improvement (sempre piu forte springs to mind, where did that come from?) so the newer versions are not only newer but also better than the first (very good) engines that came onto the market some ..... years ago. Will send you a PM also.

Gary & Anne