2008 CORSARO 1200 for sale

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
nfitz

2008 CORSARO 1200 for sale

Post by nfitz »

I am reluctantly considering the sale of my 2008 black & silver MM Corsaro 1200 due to possible change of job and need of a fully faired bike that may have to double up for work.

- £5,750 as returned to 100% standard or £6,250 ono as it stands

The bike has recently had its factory 2009 upgrades, has 2yrs balance of warranty, is on 3,600 miles and has the following extras fitted although the bike can be returned to 100% standard in a couple of hours.

QD CAT free exhaust
Power Commander 111 - dyno booked for 200409 custom mapping and possibly its last run before eBay :cry:
Spare ECU mapped to run PC111 & QD exhausts
Pazzo break & clutch levers
Passenger seat cowl - converst bike to single seat painted black with MM decals.

Give me a call on 07780700752 if your interested.
Note: I'm not at this stage splitting the extras off the bike.
nfitz

Post by nfitz »

UPDATE - :cry: sorry to say i've sold the CORSARO and bought a Benelli Tornado 1130. Need a fairing for European travel and something more track orientated.I'll be back with Morini the day they start selling a sportsbike.

I'll be returning the CORSARO to stock standard over the next week or so so the following parts are available for sale. Sensible offeres accepted before putting on eBay ..

Power Comander 3 - cost £275
QD CAT free exhaust downpipe - cost £400
Pazzo quick adjust levers in black/gold adjuster - cost £140
Single Seat cover painted black with MM decal - cost £250
Black CNC aluminium blanking plates to cover where passenger pegs mount - cost £25
Spare set of origional MM front & rear indicators - Cost £50

give me a call on +447780700752 or email me at nfitzsimmonds@equals42.co.uk
PVC

Post by PVC »

A friend of mine had to return his Tornado and changed it for a Cagiva Xtra... the bloody Benelli locked up twice and even the dealer couldn't fix the bike no more...

GOOD LUCK with the Benhelli (as my buddy calls it). :D
-=2nd Place Is The 1st Loser=-
V-Fun

Post by V-Fun »

nfitz
Sorry to hear that you are parting with the Corsaro and more so, because you have been a regular contributor to this forum....

I hope that you will continue to post, as I am sure that your knowledge of 'things Corsaro' is greatly valued.

I owned a Benelli Tornado RS, before my Corsaro and it was certainly an exciting ride.

The 1130 addresses the former lack of midrange grunt and I hope uses less fuel too.

The Benelli Forum is a great source of knowledge and I'm sure you will feel right at home..

All the best.
Stephen R
nfitz

Post by nfitz »

So far all is OK with Benelli ownership ... well sort of. The clocks failed after 30miles and the bike fell off its stupidly upright side stand.
So under warranty a new set of clocks were fitted and a new mirror aquired.
Took the 1130 around Cadwell on a sunny sunday and its 100% different to the Corsaro. Its hard to get into a bend but once there its total planted. On the straights it will keep up with most 1000,s and the suspension is definitely track biased.
I'm off to the Scotish Benelli forum gathering in the Highlands of Scotland over the May bank holiday so well see how it copes with luggage and touring.
I'll be back on a Morini as soon as the sportsbike comes out .....
Cheers Nigel.
PS - might see you all at the MM track day.
PVC

Post by PVC »

nfitz wrote:So far all is OK with Benelli ownership ... well sort of. The clocks failed after 30miles and the bike fell off its stupidly upright side stand.
So under warranty a new set of clocks were fitted and a new mirror aquired.
Took the 1130 around Cadwell on a sunny sunday and its 100% different to the Corsaro. Its hard to get into a bend but once there its total planted. On the straights it will keep up with most 1000,s and the suspension is definitely track biased.
I'm off to the Scotish Benelli forum gathering in the Highlands of Scotland over the May bank holiday so well see how it copes with luggage and touring.
I'll be back on a Morini as soon as the sportsbike comes out .....
Cheers Nigel.
PS - might see you all at the MM track day.
Great to hear "all's gone pretty well" so far!

Have fun!
-=2nd Place Is The 1st Loser=-