NEW CORSARO owner in Yorkshire saying hello!

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
nfitz

NEW CORSARO owner in Yorkshire saying hello!

Post by nfitz »

HI - being previously a MotoGuzzie owner (V1100 Sport & then V11 Rosso Corsa) I decided that a few more bhp was required and traded in at MotoStrada in Shipley for a NEW CORSARO in black/silver.
The bike is just in for its 1st service at 1000km in time to take it with friends to the Nurnberg Ring at the end of the month.
Living on the edge of the dales (Skipton) the roads up to Hawes and Kirby Lonsday are purfect for the Corsaro which must be the fastest bike up to 90 on theses types of roads.
I have ordered some crash bungs from maniac motors in germany and will let you know how they fir etc..
I'm hopeing to make it to the Track day in July to meet-up.[/b]
NICENSLEAZY

Post by NICENSLEAZY »

Hi and a very warm welcome
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Welcome to the clan nfitz :D - to my certain knowledge the Black and Silver Corsaros are best :wink:

The club is holding a Morini day on the 14th June, so if you're around get along to Moto Strada that day and meet some of the club oldies - maybe even join the MMRC :?: The old bikes are also pretty quick on the back roads!

Hope you have a good run out with your mates - I'm riding the other way, up to the top of Scotland in a couple of weeks...

Good riding and let us know how you get on!

CC
"I'll use the Morini"