Battery code

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
Dave

Battery code

Post by Dave »

I know some of you guys have installed an Odyssey battery to your Corsaros. Can someone tell me the code on the side of the battery? My local dealer has one type PC 545 but it is 2 cms wider than the existing one and I dont know if it will fit due to the wiring loom running up each side of the existing battery. Fired it up for the first time in three months, what a sound to announce another riding season is about to begin.
Dave
morini_tom

Re: Battery code

Post by morini_tom »

Hi Dave,

I have an odyssey PC310 (the smallest one) on my Morini Dart. I've just been out to the garage and offered the 310 up to the corsaro. It will fit- actually with a little height to spare... extra tools :)

I doubt whether any of the other odyssey batteries will fit. The 310 is about as wide and long as the corsaro battery, but a bit shorter.

I can't say for sure whether the 310 will have enough wallop for the corsaro- most of the bikes on the PC310 compatability list are 600-900cc fours, but the corsaro does have a decompressor so it probably doesn't take too much to spin it over and I imagine the 310 will be more than up to the job.