Exhaust

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
Costa Boskoff

Exhaust

Post by Costa Boskoff »

I wont to get rid of my catalytic converter on my casaro 1200 2007 model can anyone put me onto were i can buy a joiner pipe and the air sensor thing i will need to trick the computer into thinking that the cat. is still there.
Thanks Coasta
franky

Re: Exhaust

Post by franky »

Termi do a full front section for not much more than QED do a de-cat for.
twisty

Post by twisty »

whilst the exhaust subject is up , what happens if you put a set of standard termis with baffles on a corsaro .

Will the original corsaro ecu compensate or does it need remapped?

I know some of the yellow stock corsaro's were sold off as an incentive with gel seats and termis on , but i suppose the factory just stuck a veloce ecu on. :?: .
Costa Boskoff

Post by Costa Boskoff »

Hi all I have tried to contact a few Termi sites with no replies can anyone give me a reliable site to visit that can help me get rid of my catalytic converter.thanks
rod100

Post by rod100 »

Ref. Termis / baffles / ecu - you may well discount this, knowing more than I do about the 2007 model, but I imagine the ecu for the Termis with baffles is simply a different ecu from the ecu for Termis without baffles. The latter ecu (I think) is marked "sport" and I would guess that 'good practice' says inlet vacuums are balanced after changing from one to the other. Hope this isn't duff info!