Xmas ATG

Park up, come in and have an espresso. Chat about anything but please keep it clean and not too offensive.
72degrees

Xmas ATG

Post by 72degrees »

Our illustrious editor has excelled himself again. No spoilers, but my ex Art teacher and art historian wife appreciated the first feature article even more than I did. Bravo!
Vitesse

Re: Xmas ATG

Post by Vitesse »

What on earth is this I thought? The work of some lunatic? Utterly ridiculous. Loved it!!!

At the other end of the scale - Article on Sport tanks and seats. Not at all arty but really useful.
SupermotoDave

Post by SupermotoDave »

72degrees wrote:Our illustrious editor has excelled himself again. No spoilers, but my ex Art teacher and art historian wife appreciated the first feature article even more than I did. Bravo!
That means rather a lot to me as someone with no training or education in art, just someone who has loved Tate Modern since it opened and has developed a love of this particular school of art. I can recommend googling Italian futurism for a wider view (and more motorcycles)
David the Ed
Al B

Post by Al B »

It's inspired!

Not just a great idea but really well executed
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

I’ll second that. Great issue again. We are very lucky to have David in the editor’s seat.

And if you want to keep it that way please keep him sweet by sending him pictures and editorial content for the other magazines this coming year :lol: