End of an Era

Park up, come in and have an espresso. Chat about anything but please keep it clean and not too offensive.
julianharty

Re: End of an Era

Post by julianharty »

I spoke to Rob and Stuart today, the last day the shop is open for business.

I've known Stuart and family since 1982, when I visited to take a friend who was so impressed by my 3 1/2 that he wanted to buy one from Stuart (which he did, VBC 745X, a bike I bought from my friend a few years later). Since then I've visited so many times over the years, bought and sold bikes. I was truly saddened to discover today was the last day as I'd intended to visit next Saturday. No matter, Stuart and Rob were kind and helpful and I placed my last order with Rob so I can finally have a go at stripping and rebuilding an old engine I bought from Sicily.

They're busy for the next week packing up the spares, I believe their last last day in the old shop is 21st December.

For those who come to the track day, Stuart promises to be there with Chris for scrutineering. I'm looking forward to seeing them both next summer (and hopefully for years to come).

Rob's been too busy to look for a job. He lives several miles from the shop, I expect he'd welcome offers and can probably be reached via Chris, in the combined shop and workshop Lusso Veloce 01530 261192
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

... on the bright side Mdina have Morini spares available now!

Get your parts manuals out...
RedVee

Post by RedVee »

Good to hear :)
Morinis & Motorcycles - Is there anything else?