2021 Calendar

corsaro chris

2021 Calendar

Post by corsaro chris »

Good news; these are now at the printers and are up on the Products site.

Not only that, we have managed to keep them at last years price. We have previously offered them to pre-order only, and aim to have them in the post before the end of November - well in time for Christmas. If you order other stock as well, please be patient as we will hold the posting of items back until we have everything together (we are volunteer run, not a nice big corporate organisation - a bit like the Factory really :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
mbmm350s

Re: 2021 Calendar

Post by mbmm350s »

Thanks Chris and David (editor)

Always a classy item, not just your standard 3/4 front views or side views.
Recommended.

http://www.morini-riders-club.com/produ ... ducts.html

Its right under the options to renew your membership for those who haven't already done so! Please.

A calendar and ATG for Christmas.

Mark
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Thanks Mark - your copy (paid for, and thanks for that!) is on it's way to your front door, as are all the other pre-orders.

We really do only have a few left, and they will be posted out as soon as I have your order, so don't delay; pictures of Morini in all sorts of environments - ride outs, social gatherings (remember them) and even in captivity (fettling, workshops, etc.) - all Morini life is there. And if that isn't enough, a handy list of dates as well!

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
reginasilke

Post by reginasilke »

I am now looking forward to the 2022 calendar :D :D :D :D
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

As are we all; expect some news any day now - I am hoping that we can put them up for pre-order shortly.

As the saying has it watch this space...

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

The 2022 Calendar is on it's way!

Slip over to the Products page on the MRC Website for a sneak preview of the cover of next years Calendar! On pre-sale shortly, and to be posted out over the next week or so...

Those who have provided a photograph will have a complimentary copy, and we will be in touch to confirm who the lucky ones are.

Good riding, and Happy Holidays (as the saying has it)

CC
"I'll use the Morini"