2017 Calendars ready NOW!

corsaro chris

2017 Calendars ready NOW!

Post by corsaro chris »

The very collectable MRC Calendar is almost ready for sale!

We don't print many of these, so if you want one keep an eye on the Products page and be ready to pounce! I'll make another post (or our web-maestro will) once the product goes live, and early birds will be able to have one for Christmas. Price will be £7:50, plus postage. Blame the higher cost on Brexit (everyone else does) and Mark B, Dave M, Alex P, Jim R, Paul H, Hugo W (and mate Chippy), Steve T and Paul T don't need to be buying one; thanks for all the photos, guys!

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
Tanshanomi

Re: 2017 Calendars almost ready!

Post by Tanshanomi »

Can you post to the States?
(With suitable compensation, of course!)
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Of course - we have members in the States as well - look up the 'Virtual Membership' option... Yet to start a section there though, and in any case there is already a US Morini club?

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
Tanshanomi

Post by Tanshanomi »

If there's a separate U.S. Morini owners' club, they keep a very low profile. I've certainly not found out about them yet.
corsaro chris

Re: 2017 Calendars ready NOW!

Post by corsaro chris »

OK everyone - the calendars are up on the web site, so ready, steady, GO with the purchasing...

We've already sold a few to those in the right place, etc., so order soon if you want one, and even sooner if you want one for Christmas. As an extra present, the price is £7:00 (my right arm was twisted) and so I owe Paul, Doug and Mike 50p next time I see them (which will probably be before Christmas in Dougs' case and well after for Paul and Mike...). :D :D

For those who contributed photos, calendars will be on their way shortly, except for Canadians - who get theirs delivered personally (but no expense claims, Mark!).

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
MarkB

Re: 2017 Calendars ready NOW!

Post by MarkB »

I booked Economy, Chris, so it'll be quite reasonable.
"I'll have a V please, Bob."