Key Fobs!!!

corsaro chris

Key Fobs!!!

Post by corsaro chris »

Hi every-one;

We're hoping to be able to offer MRC key fobs at the Stafford Show in April.

They will come in two versions - red or black leather with the current eagle logo embossed on the leather in gold.

Once the show is over, and assuming that we have any left over, I'll be putting them on the web site - so don't look there just yet. It's a simple design, the idea is that if you have an early model Strada or Sport the leather fob does minimal damage to the side panel (early 3.5's had the ignition switch mounted to the back of the frame, very close to this panel).

Price will be decided once I have the invoice, but I'm hoping to keep it under £5:00, plus postage once they go on-line.

We're also low on black Polo shirts, so I'm re-ordering those - as well as offer a limited edition red Polo at the Stafford show (we didn't sell all of them at the SW Classic and Scottish shows...)!

Good riding,

Chris
"I'll use the Morini"
corsaro chris

Re: Key Fobs!!!

Post by corsaro chris »

Hopefully the remaining key fobs, in both black and red colours, will be available to buy on line shortly, if you're interested...

Priced at a very reasonable £4:50 plus postage, these are one of the most requested items from the club, and I'm only sorry it has taken so long to get them up on-line... :roll:

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
norbert

Post by norbert »

Shouldn´t it be a Hawk :wink:

norbert
SPEIRMOOR

Post by SPEIRMOOR »

Are these available to buy?
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Hi Speirmoor;

Yes, we have keyfobs in both Red and Black (the bird, Eagle or Hawk, is in gold colour print) - priced advantageously if you can't decide on the choice and go for one of each... They're available on line in the Merchandise section of the Club website.

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
corsaro chris

Re: Key Fobs - SOLD OUT

Post by corsaro chris »

Keys fobs are just about out of stock now.

I am ordering more but they will be more expensive; Oxford Leathercraft, our supplier, says that this is because of Brexit. I'll be posting again once they're back in stock, and the cost will be kept as low as possible for the benefit of members...

CC
"I'll use the Morini"