Buy some virtual copies of ATG; new product

corsaro chris

Buy some virtual copies of ATG; new product

Post by corsaro chris »

The Club has had a small batch of recent ATG's produced and put on to a rather natty USB stick finished in a really tastful way with the Club logo. These have just hit the doormat ~ too late to get any out for Christmas, but what a great way to start the New Year, or spend that Club product voucher!

Containing issues dating from 2003 through to 2008 (issues 270 - 299) they have all the articles and photographs - many in glorious colour from before the magazine was printed so. If you've only recently joined the club, lost or thrown issues away and wished you hadn't, or just want to have them available in a handy way, now's your chance.

We only have a couple of dozen of these available, and some of them are on their way to the lucky prizewinners of the recent competition in ATG. If you want a stick they'll cost you £10:00 which includes postage and packing (same price at Shows - for outside the UK ask me for the extra postage cost) from the Products Secretary or send a pm to me pretty quickly; we expect there to be strong demand! :wink:

And in closing - Merry Christmas and Good Riding in the New Year!

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
MarkB

Re: Buy some virtual copies of ATG; new product

Post by MarkB »

Hi Chris, will there be any on the club stand at Newark? I'd definitely like one.

Cheers and happy Christmas! Mark.
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
corsaro chris

Re: Buy some virtual copies of ATG; new product

Post by corsaro chris »

Hi Mark;

I'm sending six to John P to take to Newark, so you can buy one there (if you're quick) or send me an order via PM; either way they're £10 (to include pp)! One last bargin for 2011?

Happy New Year :D

CC
"I'll use the Morini"