MRC 2009 Trackday Cadwell Park

Club matters
SupermotoDave

MRC 2009 Trackday Cadwell Park

Post by SupermotoDave »

Entry forms are about to be sent out to all last years entrants of the Track day.
This year the date is Thursday 18th June and if anyone wants an entry form straight away please email me at 350vee@marlowd.fsnet.co.uk and I will send you an electronic copy in MS word for you to post back.
Cost is £100 for Morinis who enter early and more for others, probably even more on the day.

Please note that we are not camping at the Golfers Arms this year as they are under new management and can therefore afford to be without us.
We think we have an alternative site booked for the AGM which will still be local to Cadwell, more details soon.

David

David
ringer

Post by ringer »

Dave, I am not particularly into racing myself, but would be interested in coming along as a spectator and to mingle with other Morini owners. Is this possible? If so, could I take my bike into the circuit even if I am not participating in the trackday riding?
Nick - 1979 500 Strada
SupermotoDave

Post by SupermotoDave »

Access to the circuit and paddocks is free for all on track days, anyone can come along and watch and mingle. It just costs to actually go out on the track. Last year there was another evening session for cars on the same day so you could also stay and watch the scoobys and hear their dumpvalves if you wanted.

David