Club matters
kmamac

Post by kmamac »

Hello
My name is keith and I live in SE london (forest hill). I purchased a 500 morini in bits a few months ago after hanging my nose over a morini since the day a 3 1/2 embarrassed me and my Le mans on the twisties in the early eighties. I currently have a Ducati ST4 for commuting and holidays and a 900 bevel for sunny sunday afternoons. I have two rot boxes at the back of the garage that will no doubt have to wait until I retire before I start them. They being a 66 ducati cadet and a 1948 Moto guzzi leggera.
I have been busy over the last few weeks with the morini and will be posting a few questions ASAP.
All the best
Keith
p.s. Any one on this forum I saw one morning a few weeks back on the south curcular? Not sure if it was a 3 1/2 or a 500.
SteveMRC
Site Admin

Post by SteveMRC »

Hi Keith, welcome to the forum.

Don't be shy about posting any questions to the forum. Someone will know the answer.
You obviously have a dose of Moto Lust Italia 8)
morinisport

Post by morinisport »

Hi Keith

Just dropped into the forum and saw your posting from last year - welcome!

There are quite a few of us in London area with 31/2 and 500 (I have both) - if you get the chance come along to the monthly gatherings at the Windmill on Clapham common - last Thursday of the month. Does not have to be on your Morini,whatever you are using is good, with us it is a two wheel thing - including bicycles!