ATG 369 now online

Club matters
morini_tom

ATG 369 now online

Post by morini_tom »

ATG 369- the long awaited Christmas special is now in the members area and it is once again a corker.

If you’ve not renewed your membership yet you will have lost access to the members area and will not have received a printed copy (you were warned)

If you renewed, then for full members you will have been given new login details along with ATG this week. For virtual members, an email with your new login details is on its way to you.

Enjoy,
Tom
mbmm350s

Re: ATG 369 now online

Post by mbmm350s »

If you have not received ATG yet, and especially Australia/USA members ,
please contact the membership secretary for your login details.

membership@morini-riders-club.com

Mark
Seagreen

Post by Seagreen »

Thanks,Dave, what an amazing issue - I loved the Futurism Morinism section - inspiring!! Must have spent many hours writing that piece and editing the images so that you could get various Morinis and their characteristics to blend into the designs. I particularly enjoyed the 3D Elevation Proposal for the Morini Factory Ver 3.5 by Marlow and Sons Fine Architecture - looks remarkably like the photo of the factory on p48; wonder why? If you continue to produce issues like this one, there is little incentive for others to contribute!! Looking forward already to ATG 370.
Thanks again, take care and hope to meet you in some Morini event sometime in 2021,
Charles
clanger9

Post by clanger9 »

Absolutely loved the images in this month's ATG. Well done to all involved!
Any chance of doing some limited edition prints and/or making the images available? Being a Dart owner, I was particularly taken by "dinamisimo-di-unautomobile" :D
SupermotoDave

Post by SupermotoDave »

Have you seen the limited edition print that we had done from the last ATG Dart special? Still available from club products I think.
clanger9

Post by clanger9 »

I've got one! :D