NEW! Green Lane Morini Group!

Club matters
Steve Brown

NEW! Green Lane Morini Group!

Post by Steve Brown »

Morning all, been waiting to announce this for a week or two. A new section of the club is being formed specifically for riders who either already go green laning, or would like to, using their Morini.
This will be open to all Morini powered bikes, including specials as well as Kanguros and Camels. The rides I do will be suitable for newcomers to green laning and they will only use legal rights of way.
I will set up a Whatsapp group to allow us to set up joint rides in our own areas as and when we are able to. Please send me a PM with your contact details via this forum if you want to be added to this group.
To launch this section I am leading a ride on 31st August (Bank Holiday Monday) and will be starting in my local area. The plan is to assemble the most Morini trail bikes in one location on a trail, ever, in the history of the world. I reckon 3 would qualify for the first attempt and if you can beat that I challenge you to do so-with photographic evidence!
So please get in touch if you want to get involved.

Recap-this first ride 31-08-2020 in Leicestershire, easy lanes, all legal, all bikes and riders must be legal too as we use public roads/lanes, Morinis of all descriptions-as long as you are willing to ride it off tarmac. PM me with any questions you may have or ask on the forum with questions like-Can I park my van? Will it rain? etc
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.