ATG

Club matters
SupermotoDave

ATG

Post by SupermotoDave »

A Tutto Gas should have arrived on MRC members' doormats by now and the electronic version is on the members pages, so the next one is in production. I am always looking for articles and copy so please if you feel you have anything to contribute do drop me a line , especially if it is about 300 words (1 page) as a filler, but longer articles are also welcome. Any short questions or information can also set me off as inspiration so those are also welcome.
I am also always looking for feedback on ATG, I may take it to heart or I may ignore it but it always gets considered and at least I then know someone is reading it.

cheers

David
(editor)
MickeyMoto

Re: ATG

Post by MickeyMoto »

David,

Latest ATG is superb. Enjoyed the Aus article very much.

Mike.
jb666

Post by jb666 »

Seconded!! :D
Andy R

Post by Andy R »

Please excuse the ignorance.....

What's one of those? and...
Where/ how do I get one?

Please PM me?
A man of many parts, none of which are fully functional
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Andy;

ATG = the Clubs' magazine. If you're in the Morini Riders Club you get one every couple of months. It's part of the benefit of being in the club, subscriptions of which pay for, inter alia, this Forum! The next one is in preparation now, and will apparently feature the Dijon adventure and Cadwell, where the largest collection of Morinis in one place for many a long year celebrated 30 years at Cadwell. Great stuff (but I am biased).

If you're not already a member, it's time you were. If you're already a member and haven't got the magazine, contact the membership secretary - his details are on this site.

See you soon, and good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"