Morini Riders Club website

Club matters
morini_tom

Morini Riders Club website

Post by morini_tom »

The morini riders club website, which hosts this forum http://www.morini-riders-club.com has had a refresh. You may find some old links no longer work. At the moment the site is the 'bare bones' but we are working hard to build up the content to represent at least a small portion of the wealth of valuable information the club holds. The site now includes a members only area in which you will be able to view technical info, dealer discount codes, club info and download the current ATG.

The site (both members and non members areas) will grow over time and we intend it to be a useful resource of information, recent articles and reference material. As such, if there is anything anybody would like to see included or if anybody has any material they would like to share, then please do get in touch- webmaestroATmorini-riders-clubDOTcom

Login details for the members only area will be sent with your 2012 renewal (October 1st renewal for all members don't forget)

You can renew via our secure ordering site (see the products page) or by sending the membership secretary a cheque (and I think also by direct debit, but somebody please correct me if I'm wrong)
George 350

Re: Morini Riders Club website

Post by George 350 »

Hi Tom,

Is there a way of joining the club from the website? When I click the link about membership, it appears I need a username and password to get in. Forum one doesn't work. One would assume that if you were already a member, you wouldn't need to find out what membership offers? Also, this is probably an impediment to the club getting more members - certainly stopping me!

Background: Having cleared out the garage last week and refound my Morini, I went and got the keys and to my surprise it started 4th kick on 5 year old petrol! Now have a plan to do the jobs that need doing over winter, which will need parts etc, so being a member will help me a lot.

Regards,
George.
George
350 sport 1978, 350 Strada 1978
650 Norton 1967, 650 Kawasaki 1977 and 650 Enfield 2019
HoveActually

Post by HoveActually »

Just renewed my membership by following the instructions given above, & highlighted below.
You can renew via our secure ordering site (use the Products Page) or by sending the membership secretary a cheque (and I think also by direct debit, but somebody please correct me if I'm wrong)
Products page process works a treat!
AndyB
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Hello,

I thought renewals were due end of October? I have signed up for Standing Order, which comes out 1st November.

thanks,

Mike.