Members Only Section

Club matters
morinipete

Members Only Section

Post by morinipete »

Hi,

I'm not sure how this will work (I've been out of touch with discussions for rather too long) but 'am glad to see it is happening. Personally I was always in favour of having un-limited read access, for anybody, but 'posting' rights only for club members (who pay for the site).

Anyway well done. Too many clubs have gone to the wall through bowing to the 'everything is free' mentality.

Pete
corsaro chris

Re: Members Only Section

Post by corsaro chris »

Agreed Pete - a really good step forward.

And a big Thank You to Tom, our Webmaestro, for all his hard work over the last couple of weeks...

See you all soon (UK members, anyway), out on the road or at the Stafford Show! :D

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

The site (both members and non members areas) will grow over time and we intend it to be a useful resource of information, recent articles and reference material. As such, if there is anything anybody would like to see included or if anybody has any material they would like to share, then please do get in touch- webmaestroATmorini-riders-clubDOTcom

Login details for the members only area will be sent with your 2012 renewal (October 1st renewal for all members don't forget)

You can renew via our secure ordering site (see the products page) or by sending the membership secretary a cheque (and I think also by direct debit, but somebody please correct me if I'm wrong)

And just to remind you if you didn't know, the morini club website, which hosts this forum is at www.morini-riders-club.com
morinipete

Post by morinipete »

Hi Tom,

Being waiting excitedly (a reflection on my life I'm affraid) for my Subscription renewal and finally got it (I'm still in Kathmandu so it takes some time !). Alas there is NO login information on it. I was rather banking on this, as I believe we should be able to look at ATG on lne through the members section, as I've not recieved an ATG in many many months now (I think I've only had one since April ?).

Was it just me who didn't get the members log in data ?

Cheers

Pete
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

Hi Pete,

Ironically the login details were in the last ATG, which is in the members area!

I'll PM them to you shortly

Tom
Monstyr

Post by Monstyr »

I didn't get any login details with my new membership, will it be sent out with the next ATG or have I missed it for this year?
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you can't tell whether or not they're genuine" - Abraham Lincoln
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

The login details are in ATG 314, which went in the post last week.

Please let me know if you have any problems,
Tom