Morini history

Club matters
3narf

Morini history

Post by 3narf »

I have an artifact which may be of interest to the membership- it's the number board from the WeeVee endurance racer that (I believe) Trevor Wise rode in the Snetterton 6 Hour race back in nineteen oatcake.

It came with a box of bits I got from the late Phil Smith and it's been on the wall of my workshop ever since, but it should really belong to the club & I'm happy to donate it.

If anyone is planning on coming over this way (between Buxton and s. Manchester) you're welcome to come & pick it up!

Cheers, Andy.

melnme@fsmail.net or 07734 506418
SupermotoDave

Re: Morini history

Post by SupermotoDave »

I claim this for the Club if possible!

email on its way to you.

David
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Hi Andy;

Further to David M's post - if you can give these to the MRC I'm up your way (well, at the Manchester Old Trafford Stadium) next Monday / Tuesday so could collect sometime around then...

David is the 'Librarian' so that seems as good a place as any to keep a bit of UK Morini history; and another reason to get to Cadwell / The Ralley to see the same! Might even get the history of the epic racer in to ATG to celebrate. And thanks for offering...

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
3narf

Post by 3narf »

I just found this in a 'various old stuff' folder; it's a .bmp I made of the V engine about 10 years ago!

Might be some use to somebody.